MK Armegeddon

Im catching up on gaming news today and i finally get to read the midway press thing about the final MK on this generation of game hardware. they are definatly gonna end things with a bang. every character from every MK game as well as create a character and online. and a konquest mode that is streamlined with shaolin monk type gameplay. MK has been a great franchise since its debut and this is certainly an awesome way to end the series before the redo the whole thing on the next gen consoles. whether this turns out to be an awesome title or a pooch screw, its an awesome effort on midways part and i applaud them for ending the series this way. any u guys have any thoughts on the subject.

i think its great i just hope theres no bugs like what they did in mk trilogy.

on a side note, those of you with xbox 360 will be the lucky ones to be able play ultimate mk3 via live arcade soon. i still hope they put it on a treasure disc soon.

graphics arent supposed to be changed much from deception they just wanna end the series on a decent note. I think they are heading in the right direction, this is actually like MK trilogy in 3D. we are talking 60 plus characters plus created and u can take these all online pretty good if ya ask me.

the treasure disc is already out for pc

I read that it has no music and mk games have all of the bugs from the console ports

Thus, in terms of MK, you're good if you have the games running perfectly on MAME

Edited by Weirdy