Chankast Problem

Hey guys um..I just downloaded chankast today and their is something wrong with it. I have the bios and everything just that the emu is not working for me. The latest utility isnt working as well here are a few screenshots. I dont know why i cant completely see everything and I cant even run any of my games from the CD drive. Can someone please help me out with this if i'm missing something please tell me. My email is Jotarojoestar1@hotmail.com and my AIM screen name is also Jotarojoestar1. IM me with links to teh things i need to download since they cant be posted here.

chankast1.jpg

chankast2.jpg

Please can you get back to my as soon as you guys read this post i wanna play a couple games on my pc.

More like, what kind of computer do you have (Pentium # / AMD?..how many Ghz?)... graphics card name.. ram... etc.? Chankast just won't run on any type of PC. :P

Dell Computer

Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Precision workstation 220

NVIDIA RIVA TNT2/TNT2 Pro

Intel Pentium II (790 MHz)

512 mb ram

Direct X 9.0c

Oh...figures but how do i get it to actually show you know the screens and everything. Can someone tell me maybe the things I might be missing like certian bio's etc. Maybe tell me if i'm putting wrong settings and if i can play these DC games on my PC because i just posted my specs. Much appreciated peoples.

Oh...figures but how do i get it to actually show you know the screens and everything. Can someone tell me maybe the things I might be missing like certian bio's etc. Maybe tell me if i'm putting wrong settings and if i can play these DC games on my PC because i just posted my specs. Much appreciated peoples.

Flowrent is right, your computer is too slow so it'd be kind of pointless to try to run a game at a decent speed. Are you putting in your original dreamcast discs in your CD-ROM drive to play the game? Since that won't work, you'll need to find the ISO (Google is your friend) for the game you want or back it up somehow yourself which is a bit difficult for the average person.

Get a better PC. I'd say that you need at least an ATI Radeon or the newer GeForce cards + 1.5 - 2GHz CPU. That's how it is, and a TNT2 is way too slow + it lacks several graphics intructions that Chankast (and the Dreamcast) needs.

And yes, running DXDiag will tell you all kinds of useful information bout your computer.