Does anyone know what anime CLAMP is working on?

garyoak99

I've walked into my local anime/manga shop and I have seen their latest manga titles like Tsubasa and XXXholic on the shelves. I've watched some of their anime like Chobits and Card Captor Sakura. I haven't been able to find out what their latest anime project is though.

Anyone know what anime CLAMP is working on now? :(

Thanks for that link!  :) If what Weirdy said is true; how can a few of them be married?  :unsure:

Why not? Persocons in Chobits are just like humans.

I meant the members of CLAMP being lesbians and NOT about the Persocons! :blink:

My question was:

Why would a few of the CLAMP members be married if they're all lesbians (as K`dash suggests)?

Edited by garyoak99

What? Oh, I dunno about that, but because they are almost all women on the team and they have tendencies to produce stuff for the female crowd, I just call them that because it's funner and more rewarding.

What? Oh, I dunno about that, but because they are almost all women on the team and they have tendencies to produce stuff for the female crowd, I just call them that because it's funner and more rewarding.

They ARE all women! :unsure: Wouldn't it make more sense to call them lesbians if they produced nothing but hentai versions of Chobits? :blink: