Metal Gear Solid PC

Sturmvogel

Voices are the SAME GOD DAMN PEOPLE.

WRONG! All the same people did the voices, save for the guy who did Grey Fox/The Ninja. It's done by a different person and sounds terrible.

The voiceovers were also completely redone and for the most part have far less polish to them than they did in the original, much less feeling put into the work and you can definitely hear it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRONG! All the same people did the voices, save for the guy who did Grey Fox/The Ninja. It's done by a different person and sounds terrible.

The voiceovers were also completely redone and for the most part have far less polish to them than they did in the original, much less feeling put into the work and you can definitely hear it.

what about the japanese version?

what about the japanese version?

WTF. What do you think!! The japanese version pwns all...even God himself.

Though I have to hand it to the english voice actors. They do a commendable job. But the original dub is a notch above.

To me, the Metal Gear Solids (yeah them) are landmarks of how a professional, well-thought and dedicated english voice over should be done. Save Twin Snakes for some odd reason.

I know, that was the ONLY addition.

Hubasus.

Buy? HAHAHA! Liar liar pants on fire, I know you modded your Cube recently.

Ok, I know you could be serious. If I didn't already own the PSX version AND the PC version, both of which I paid good money for, I'd have bought it too.......but try explaining paying money for a 3rd copy of a game to your wife.

The PC version sucks because the sound is non existant in that game. Better to go with either an ISO emulation download or buy the game used which is very very verrrry cheap and not hard to find.

The PC version sucks because the sound is non existant in that game. Better to go with either an ISO emulation download or buy the game used which is very very verrrry cheap and not hard to find.

why would a company release a game without sound? Sounds pretty stupid; which is why your probably downloaded a rip