Boss Music

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Persona 2

Boss Battle theme.

and as for persona 2, i can't believe i forgot about that!

Yes, Persona 2's battle themes are excellent.

I'm playing it again, and still pissed that the first part to Persona 2 wasn't released... :clapping:

once i get an iso of innocent sin, i'm going to start working on translating it, and retranslating persona 1 (cause there's like a whole side quest removed in the usa version)

the reason hacking innocent sin should be a little easier for me, is cause i have a copy of EP that has all the debug features, and the text is uncompressed ( i believe, i haven't had the time to confirm that yet). ep and Is are very very very VERY similar, ep uses a modified version of the IS engine.

so yeah, if all goes well, i'm going to use the oracle of maya translation, along with the help of a few translators in the community and translate that game.

no, cause i honestly believe anything after ff6 is horribly overrated, the games are great graphics and a decent story.

NOT a great story.

how many better rpg's were overlooked for ff7's "awesome graphics" and "revolutionary gameplay"

yeah... my ass.

besides, chanting the name of the enemy isn't exactly the best thing to make you want to kill him, in fact it's kinda demoraling.

(for the record, i have played teh game, i just never finished it, partially because i didn't own a psx back then and pc version wasn't out, but everyone and their mother was talking about the game so much, they pretty much ruined the storyline for me.)

sons of bitches told me aeris died, told me the concept, told me about jenova, sephiroth, vincent, the side quests, the drag quest, every last detail of the freaking game

besides, chanting the name of the enemy isn't exactly the best thing to make you want to kill him, in fact it's kinda demoraling.

I have to disagree about that at least a little. The lyrics glorify (it's a paean, isn't it?) the greatness and the evil aspects of Sephiroth. I don't know about you, but after all the crap Seph has pulled during the game, and then spirits and angels praise him... I wan't to see him destroyed.

no, cause i honestly believe anything after ff6 is horribly overrated, the games are great graphics and a decent story.

NOT a great story.

how many better rpg's were overlooked for ff7's "awesome graphics" and "revolutionary gameplay"

yeah... my ass.

Your ass indeed. Wtf, I thought you never experienced it properly. You can't knock it if you have no sense of context.

Further proof you're out of the loop. Where'd you get your info on that one?

And also for the record, I had that first part spoiled for me too and the game was still the best.