AOL Silver and WIFI adaptor

bountyhunter85

hello has any one brittish got there Nintendo DS and wifi daptor working with AOL silver? i have by using the new connection and then setting up an altrnative connection to aol. now my question is while using this alternative connection am i getting charged? will there be any fees on my fonebill or aol bill? if anybody knows for sure please post to set my mind at rest. thanks

The usual reason for no answer is that no-one knows the answer.

I for one have never heard of aol silver.

Most phone companies will charge you for whatever they can get, so don't be surprised when you get the bill.

Anyway you'd be far more likely to get the answer by ringing up the companies involved.

What Robbbert said.....and simply the fact that most people stay away from AOL. You should too if you know whats good for you (Dude you are so getting ripped off by using AOL),,but if AOL is your only option, then it's your only option.

Most companies will charge you an extra connection fee if it's not part of your contract. This really only pertains to dialup. With broadband, if they don't want you directly connecting another PC, you simply can't obtain a 2nd IP address.

Contact them and ask them before you wind up with extra charges.