Interesting article on race.

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/01/18/083418.php

this is the thing, i agree with most of what he's saying... but the problem is, it's not just a black thing.

for some reason, people who are pigeonholed like finding a scape goat for everything.

and i honestly believe, it's a form of brainwashing in a way.... " think you're the victim, and blame someone else, because you can't do anything on your own."

The second incident, a shooting two years ago, is almost too painful to comprehend. On September 2002, a mother of five in Baltimore who took on a personal crusade to fight drug dealers had her house firebombed by those same drug dealers, killing her and her children. Later that week, Jesse Jackson and various black leaders had press conferences, not about the brutal murder that happened, but about their protest of the movie Barbershop.

where's the outrage? :unsure:

btw, anyone here see the latest Boondocks ep? the one with the fictional story about Martin Luther King Jr. being alive in this time?

Edited by Weirdy

The second incident, a shooting two years ago, is almost too painful to comprehend. On September 2002, a mother of five in Baltimore who took on a personal crusade to fight drug dealers had her house firebombed by those same drug dealers, killing her and her children. Later that week, Jesse Jackson and various black leaders had press conferences, not about the brutal murder that happened, but about their protest of the movie Barbershop.

where's the outrage? :P

btw, anyone here see the latest Boondocks ep? the one with the fictional story about Martin Luther King Jr. being alive in this time?

Yeah I did, it was weak, self-indulgent sh!t like the rest of the series. Last one I watch.

this is the thing, i agree with most of what he's saying... but the problem is, it's not just a black thing.

for some reason, people who are pigeonholed like finding a scape goat for everything.

and i honestly believe, it's a form of brainwashing in a way.... " think you're the victim, and blame someone else, because you can't do anything on your own."

Yep, they even have a name for it. Isn't it called the self-fulfilling prophecy? :-)

Yep, they even have a name for it. Isn't it called the self-fulfilling prophecy? :-)

Well, yeah but it's not even that. It's that the writer is so egocentric that the show's not even funny. Not unlike the comic strip.

edit: whoop, sorry. Though you were talking about Boondocks.

Edited by iamjack