Any Funny Arcade Experiences?

Diso

I have a few once I think of them.

I was watching this guy play some pinball game called Martian invasion or whatever (It's a token/quarter eater). Everytime he lost a ball, he swore. The part I liked was when it said, "Game Over", He slammed his Hand into the pinball machine (Not breaking it) and yelled out a swear and walk away haha :wink:

I once went to one of these rich stores back in the downtown where I live. I noticed they had the rare Austin Powers 2 pinball machine. It would have to be the most funniest pinball machine I have ever seen. Whenever the ball hit more and more areas for more points, you would here FAT BASTARD say, "Ahh my fat belly!" :wink: Or you would hear a monstrous flatulation from him whever the ball would go out. Its a must see and and must play pinball machine. :D

i wanted to play the four player simpsons game and this kid was on it i asked if i could play with him and he said no and his mum told me to go away. then a giant punk with a green mochian ask politely if he could play as well and the kids mum got him thrown out the arcade! the kid was about the same age as me at the time (11) and every time he died he cleared the continue countdown off the screen and THEN PUT THIS MONEY IN!

mine would have to be skipping school with some friends and heading off to the arcade. we would spend the whole entire day there. most of the time we would either smoke a fatty or drop some acid then go play killer instinct, mortal kombat, or some other kind of fighter. you guys ever play killer instinct on acid? definately good times to be had. :lol: especially when your buddies are the ones playing and you get to sit back and watch them freak out. :twisted::lol: