another crack like flash game

I have already posted about this a couple times in the past, but very few people seemed to be interested. Hell, people can find it on my site too.

My record is ~69000 m.

This game is based on a hentai game/graphic novel called Cross Channel. The game's like crack once you get the hang of it.

I have already posted about this a couple times in the past, but very few people seemed to be interested. Hell, people can find it on my site too.

My record is ~69000 m.

This game is based on a hentai game/graphic novel called Cross Channel. The game's like crack once you get the hang of it.

I guess I just don't know how to play it then! I can't get more than 50 metres! :D

How is this game related to hentai? :P

How is this game related to hentai?  :D

I said that this flash game is based on a japanese hentai game/graphic novel called Cross Channel (namely the characters, and some of their moves). There is nothing that could be considered hentai in this flash game itself.

The game basics are as follows:

Characters and game mechanics by Agozer:

Taichi: Your flying character that Nanaka crashes into and sends flying.

Nanaka: The girl on the bike. After the initial launch hit, the game gives Nanaka 6 (in total) teleport stocks. 3 red and 3 blue. When you click the mouse when Taichi is ascending, Nanaka teleports behind him with her bike and gives him a speed boost. Depending on the angle, the teleportation crash gives you more air.

Blue teleport stocks: Nanaka starts with 3. You click the mouse when Taichi is descending, and nanaca teleports and sends our male character downwards at an 45 degree and. After you've used all 3 blue teleports, you can get one more by waiting a counter reach 100. Blue teleports are strategically used to avoid certain characters and forcing Taichi to bump into more useful characters.

Touko (red): She gives a boost with a low angle.

Kiri: (blue): Another boost girl, but doesn't give as much boost as Touko. 45-degree angle.

Misato (green): Will stop you dead on your tracks... unless you manage to activate her SPECIAL, which gives you the biggest boost of all. (Easily well over 1000m and beyond.)

Sakuraba Hiroshi (brown): Hitting this guys drastically changes your angle, but doesn't slow you down nor gives you a boost.

Youko (purple): Initially does nothing, but will block the next few persons you come in contact with. There is a rare chance to activate her SPECIAL which gives some serious boost.

Tomoki (greenish): Will slow you down when you hit him.

Miki (yellow). Launches and gives a speed boost.

About Specials:

When you hit one of the girls exactly when their icon lights up, you have roughly 0.5 seconds to click the mouse when the word SPECIAL flashes on screen. SPECIALS range from serious speed boosts to status effects on Taichi that aid you tremendously. SPECIAL COMBOS occur when several girls hit you consecutively with their Specials. Happens once every blue moon and nets you some serious distance.

The game basics are as follows:

Characters and game mechanics by Agozer:

Taichi: Your flying character that Nanaka crashes into and sends flying.

Nanaka: The girl on the bike. After the initial launch hit, the game gives Nanaka 6 (in total) teleport stocks. 3 red and 3 blue. When you click the mouse when Taichi is ascending, Nanaka teleports behind him with her bike and gives him a speed boost. Depending on the angle, the teleportation crash gives you more air.

Blue teleport stocks: Nanaka starts with 3. You click the mouse when Taichi is descending, and nanaca teleports and sends our male character downwards at a 45-degree angle. After you've used all 3 blue teleports, you can get one more by waiting a counter reach 100. Blue teleports are strategically used to avoid certain characters and forcing Taichi to bump into more useful characters.

Touko (red): She gives a boost with a low angle.

Kiri: (blue): Another boost girl, but doesn't give as much boost as Touko. 45-degree angle.

Misato (green): Will stop you dead on your tracks... unless you manage to activate her SPECIAL, which gives you the biggest boost of all. (Easily well over 1000m and beyond.)

Sakuraba Hiroshi (brown): Hitting this guys drastically changes your angle, but doesn't slow you down nor gives you a boost.

Youko (purple): Initially does nothing, but will block the next few persons you come in contact with. There is a rare chance to activate her SPECIAL which gives some serious boost.

Tomoki (greenish): Will slow you down when you hit him.

Miki (yellow). Launches and gives a speed boost.

About Specials:

When you hit one of the girls exactly when their icon lights up, you have roughly 0.5 seconds to click the mouse when the word SPECIAL flashes on screen. SPECIALS range from serious speed boosts to status effects on Taichi that aid you tremendously. SPECIAL COMBOS occur when several girls hit you consecutively with their Specials. Happens once every blue moon and nets you some serious distance.

Thanks for that guide! I managed to break my old record and now I have a new record of 1379.48m. :P

What techniques do you all use to get your score over two thousand metres? :D

Well, at the start you need to aim for a 100% strenght, and prferably a 30-degree angle or so for the initial hit. You want traichi to go forward faster and less air (let the girls take care of giving you more air). After that, if Taichi's velocity seems fast enough, I just let him fly without help. If it looks like she's going to hit a wrong girl (or guy) I'll use a red teleport to keep him in the air.

Using blue teleports is always risky because you risk hitting the guy on the wrong people. However, using blue teleports make it easier to hit those hard-to-get Specials (basically Misato's and Youko's, but for others too).

After a while, how far you'll get usually involves a lot of luck and some smart use of that last regenerating blue teleport. I scored my ~69000m pretty much riding from Special to Special Combo one after another. Triggering Misato's Special while having a high velocity before that, nets you ~3000 to 6000m easily.

btw, my record for highest air is ~350m.