Torture and Violence in Hostel; R or NC-17?

garyoak99

Theres too many damn ratings available to movies in the US. More than I can count.

Here's theres like G (Everyone), PG, 14A, 18A and R (Oh and of course Adult Only, which also encompasses X rated movies).

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably meant hes going to watch it before somebody gets all freaked out and run a campaign to make the movie higher rated or possibly not shown in theaters anymore. That's what happened to GTA:SA with the hot coffee mod :)

I actually have GTA:SA! What is this about the hot coffee mod? :P

You can't be serious... ?

He joined here recently am I not correct?

If your not being sarcastic, then, hot coffee mod was a mod released for GTA:SA a while back, it made it possible for you to play a game that was never deleted (but not usable and it's a mini-game) inside gta:sa were you picked up a girl and actually got to have sex with her (at least the basic idea). When it was wide-spread over the internet rockstar got a law-suit, the original GTA:sa got re-rated to A(for adult),but then re-made without the data which is the rated-m version which is the one you get if you buy gta-sa now.

If you are being sarcastic then I hate you.

it's was actually more like a deleted scene/minigame that wasn't deleted, it was just bool'd out so to speak (I think they said that the alternative would be to rewrite the whole game)

Theres too many damn ratings available to movies in the US. More than I can count.

Here's theres like G (Everyone), PG, 14A, 18A and R (Oh and of course Adult Only, which also encompasses X rated movies).

It's the samething here. G, PG, PG-13, R, and NC-17. And of course my favorite, X. But I'm not really interested in this movie. The trailer didn't really appeal to me. I saw Munich instead which was great.

If your not being sarcastic, then, hot coffee mod was a mod released for GTA:SA a while back, it made it possible for you to play a game that was never deleted (but not usable and it's a mini-game) inside gta:sa were you picked up a girl and actually got to have sex with her (at least the basic idea). When it was wide-spread over the internet rockstar got a law-suit, the original GTA:sa got re-rated to A(for adult),but then re-made without the data which is the rated-m version which is the one you get if you buy gta-sa now.

That is the FIRST time I've heard of that mod! :P

Just wow, the Hot Coffee mod case has been all over the internet for quite a long time, since it was none other than our favorite lawyer Jack Thompson, who we can thank for blowing this crap out of proportion.

That is the FIRST time I've heard of that mod! :P

Well if you bought your gta:sa recently, don't bother looking for it. Since it won't work with the current gta:sa.

do you like....live under a rock? hehe jk jk

Actually i made sure to find first edition online, because i bet they took other small things out with it and i dont want to risk it, so i can do it, havent actually tried it yet tho

I saw the video of the mod once, it's not that entertaining, unless you like watching pixaled blob going up and down, it's pointless.