The Chappelle Theory

I didn't read it but I have my own theory. he fell from grace becouse he's crazy and freaked out. ran off to afrika and didn't want to do another season of one of comedy centrals top rated shows. as far as the industry is concerned he is unreliable. the same thing happened to martin lawerance when he ran around long beach naked waving a glock around.

I didn't read it but I have my own theory. he fell from grace becouse he's crazy and freaked out. ran off to afrika and didn't want to do another season of one of comedy centrals top rated shows. as far as the industry is concerned he is unreliable. the same thing happened to martin lawerance when he ran around long beach naked waving a glock around.

This theory makes it sound as if he was forced out. Not unreliable...,

The whole theory is just so rediculous. If the author supposedly knows the truth, then why would he call it a theory? Probobly so that he can't get sued for spreading falsifications about Chapelle, Cosby, Sharpton, and everyone else in the "cabal".

One of the most pathetic parts of the theory is when they quote Robert L. Johnson's thoughts. "After watching the show, Johnson reportedly thought to himself, 'Bill, Al and Louis may be right — if this really blows up, it sets us up to be minstrels again.'" HOW CAN YOU REPORT THOUGHTS?

And also notice how ALL quotes have the word "reportedly" around them? Again, that's a way to get around being sued for misinformation, as reports can be incorrect.

And the part where Oprah says on her own show that Chappelle won't work in Hollywood again; Is that true? Did anyone watch that episode?

And how come Chappelle received all of these packages, letters, and having videos broadcast to his house, yet his wife never noticed ANY of these?

Completely stupid.

I just actually read the whole "theory" now. lol I guess no-one noticed the last page. I'm guessing the whole web site is an ad for a "blair witch" style movie. OR if this guy is serious he's smoked more crack then tyrone biggums.