The japanese need to lay off the lsd.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I'm defending this game.

But it's not really fair to compare this game to Battle Raper.  Illusion makes nothing but Hentai games. 

All this game seems to be is light ecchi.  Honestly, there is no fricken anime that doesn't have it.  So I don't know what the big deal is.

Variable Geo has an awesome cast of characters and is a good fighting game. I know Illusion didn't make it, but it was worth a shot of saying the game.

Seconded.

The projectile blood vomit is the best.

They totally ripped that off Metal Slug 3.

Yeah, like I said.

This game will still be better than Battle Raper 2, but probably won't win against Sexy Beach 2. Nothing tops that.

i'm afraid to ask, but my curiosity has gotten the better of me... links?

http://www.illusion.jp/preview/index.html

these games seem all censored where it counts... not nearlly enough for a hardon... as well as the fact that nobody pirates these, or I may be blind like a bat...

edit: I downloaded variable geo, and the buttons are fxk3D! like every other jap game, they're totally fxcked, unsuitable for 2 player games and most off all not changeable... as well as the fact that either they are over-nationalistic or they just don't give a crap, but there's no english version

Edited by AxL

Yeah, like I said.

This game will still be better than Battle Raper 2, but probably won't win against Sexy Beach 2. Nothing tops that.

these games seem all censored where it counts... not nearlly enough for a hardon... as well as the fact that nobody pirates these, or I may be blind like a bat...

edit: I downloaded variable geo, and the buttons are fxk3D! like every other jap game, they're totally fxcked, unsuitable for 2 player games and most off all not changeable... as well as the fact that either they are over-nationalistic or they just don't give a crap, but there's no english version

Most japanese games never have an english version.

Unless the likes of JastUSA or Peach Princess find them worthy enough for a translation, but mostly they just translate hentai dating sims or visual novels and don't touch the rest.

Also... nobody pirates these? I strongly disagree, as I'm one of those people who pirate these games. You need to look harder.

Yeah, like I said.

Unless the likes of JastUSA or Peach Princess find them worthy enough for a translation, but mostly they just translate hentai dating sims or visual novels and don't touch the rest.

Also... nobody pirates these? I strongly disagree, as I'm one of those people who pirate these games. You need to look harder.

2nd. Half the internet pirates all the hidden japanese fighting jems.

Yeah, like I said.

2nd. Half the internet pirates all the hidden japanese fighting jems.

Melty Blood reACT, Queen of Hearts ( i think that's the name) :(

On the contrary, Melty Blood has went from hidden doujin to mega popular arcade fighter in Japan. It's existence on Shoryuken is fully confirmed and self-aware. It's crazy existence isn't niche anymore.

On the contrary, Melty Blood has went from hidden doujin to mega popular arcade fighter in Japan. It's existence on Shoryuken is fully confirmed and self-aware. It's crazy existence isn't niche anymore.

Seconded for great truth. Now, something like Eternal Fighter Zero ~Memorial~ might be niché, but it has a strong following as well.