Kaillera crashing

I searched the forum to see if there was anyone having the same problem and it seems as though no one has it.

I used to play online with kaillera many months back so I know how it worked before but I recently tried to see if i can still play on kaillera but the program crashes. I went on the kaillera site and their main page is down. I also asked a few friends to try out the kaillera network play and it also crashes for them.

Can anyone tell me if kaillera is down for good or is it coming back up or is there some other way of playing online with the emulators?

Kaillera has turned to crap in recent months. The only emulator I know of that has an alternate method of playing online is ZSNES. But yeah, I'm not the expert, so you don't have to listen to me.

Kaillera has turned to crap in recent months. The only emulator I know of that has an alternate method of playing online is ZSNES. But yeah, I'm not the expert, so you don't have to listen to me.

Thanks, I mean, at least there was a response to my question, do you think others might know?

You might want to ask Disoblige, since he's the one who's been hosting the 1Emulation Kaillera server. IIRC, most Kaillera servers (public ones) have shut down.

I mean, I can't even get to a server list because once i click the network game, the program crashes telling me that "mame32k.exe has encountered a problem an needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

I've asked a friend to download mame and try it out himself and he too gets the same problem.

Just for the sole means of enlightening you. RockNESx has an online multiplayer feature pretty similar to that of ZSNES, and ePSXe has a plugin that works in sort of a similar fashion as well. I know of a few others, but I can't remember their names. I hate kaillera, two people with T1 connections can experience extreme lag using that piece of crap.

Just for the sole means of enlightening you. RockNESx has an online multiplayer feature pretty similar to that of ZSNES, and ePSXe has a plugin that works in sort of a similar fashion as well. I know of a few others, but I can't remember their names. I hate kaillera, two people with T1 connections can experience extreme lag using that piece of crap.

Now new problems arise...damn it.

Like I said before, I used to play on kaillera and I never had a problem. Now that I got Kaillera working due to Anti3d's kaillera client - I am desynched with every game I play with anyone, a problem I never came across before. - is this a normal problem? The guys in the god of weapon server seem to play full out tournaments and no one seems to be bothered by this fact...

And Cinder, those emulators - say ZSNES, can 5 people on a multitap setting be able to connect to each other?