SmackdownvsRaw 2006

solidius23

Ive been playing this for the past 3 days and i gotta say its awesome. the graphics are better, the gameplay is better, way better. the new pacing system takes a little getting used to, cuz if u r a noob or do a created character u tire out easily. and if u got 2 vets in there the match can last a while, but u can go into options and turn it off. well thats all for now and i am playing the PAL version the US version will be released tomorrow and i will be getting that too cuz the online is pure awesomeness, cuz u can fight for belts and everything.

I really wish they would just bring smackdown vs raw to the xbox. ps2 and NGC get the good wrestling games, xbox gets crap........

i wish they would too other wise my xbox wouldnt be sitting on my shelf collecting dust like it has for the past 8 months. but PS2 wins the wrestling trophy again this yr thanks to smackdownvsraw 2006.

just get it for ps2 its very well worth it.

my ps2 is deader then elvis........ and I am not buying another ps2 when I have so much other stuff on my plate. I guess I'll just have to hope for a good xbox wrestling game next round.