Pebbles PC

Jercos

**sigh**

The goal of the Pebbles applications is to investigate uses for one or more PDAs when connected to a PC. As part of this research, we have developed a number of applications that we are distributing for free for general use. We hope that the community will provide us with feedback and support on how well these work and how to make them better. (See the detailed conditions under which this software is being released.)

You know this thing called google? It helps you find out these things. As does the forum search button.

You know this thing called google? It helps you find out these things. As does the forum search button.

Google? Never heard of it.

Regardless, Your explaination is the same thing i found...which really doesn't explain what it is.

Pebbles lets you control your computer from your PDA.

Move mouse with stylus and type on a virtual keyborad etc. etc.

i'm going to port remote commander first.

that is only for moving mouse and typing on virtual keyboard.

EDIT: google is an awsome search engine if you werent joking about not knowing what it is. google.com

Edited by Jercos

yeah, i know google.  I was just re-tarding.  Sounds cool actually.  So its a way to get a VNC type device on the DS.

cool beans

its not quite like vnc as you cant see the screen.

its sort of like having a touchpad mouse and virtual keyboard hooked up to your computer as opposed to clicking on an image of the screen.

so its kinda like VNC but not quite...