Grand turismo 3

Adel151

I don't know, I haven't tried it since PS2 images take a whole lot of HDD space. According to some older PCSX2 news, GT3 should run spetty good (emulation-wise, not speed-wise).

CKemu should know better.

Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, gets as far as car selection and will go ingame, so for the purposes of making a screen saver from the dealership screens, you will have no problems, though in 0.8.1 release you will only get decent shots from using the eeREC CPU mode, thus I hope you have the patience of a saint as it will spin at around 1.x FPS ^_^

Thankfully in the upcomming 0.9 release, vuREC works fine with GT3 (and 4) thus you can get about 15-22 FPS.

is there any other way to make a screensaver cause man does the emu run slow.i just want a screensaver is all :D;) . any other good emus programs out there.

o yea here are my pc specs Athlon 2800+ 120gb 512 ram nvidia geforce4mx.

are those spec good enough.and are u supposed to copy the game to your HD or can you just run it from the CD cause thats what im doing?

forgive my horrible Grammar

o yea here are my pc specs Athlon 2800+  120gb 512 ram  nvidia geforce4mx.

are those spec good enough.

Define "good enough". If you mean for speed, hell no. If you mean for just trying to emulate a game, then... bleh. That geforce4 isn't too good.

And no, there really aren't any better emulators than PCSX2. If you know how to make screensavers then you just have to keep pressing that screenshot button while watching that ~5-10 fps animation.

• 1 month later...
ok i got a new pc ok will a pentium4 with HT technology 3 ghz 800 mhz FSB 2mb L2 cache my graphics card is a standard intel media accelerator 900 128mb max

A lot better, apart from that integrated graphics card. You could take a few screencaps with that setup + most likely some slowed down emulation. Since you have Pentium 4, SSE2 provides a speed boost.