Controller Family Tree

Alpha

sony dual shock 2 > all

lasts longer than the first gen. dualshock

I couldn't agree more. I can't even play using the original PSX controleer because it doesn't have the analog sticks... it's too thin.

what was the longest a first gen dual shock would last for you? For me it was usually around 6 months then something would break

I memmer a time when I had 3 laying around rolled up cause they were broken :P

I think the problem was that the d-pads and other buttons had plastic frames around them

on one of them, the section of the frame broke where the x-button was, on another it was where the up button was, but on another one the wire was easily pulled ou :(

Edited by Weirdy

I like the XBox S the best. The Dual Shock is nice, but I don't think the arrangement they use for the dual analog sticks is as comfortable to use as the arrangement the XBox and GC controllers use. But I still prefer the Dual Shock over the GC controller for lots of reasons.

yeah, that's why I like the sony controllers a lot better; 2nd place for me = snes controller :(

very stable; not too many buttons; not too bulky *cough*xbox; dreamcast*cough* and very easy to use! hooray 4-way d-pads :P

Edited by Weirdy