Serious Sam II Demo

Wizard

God, what a disappointing mess that was. I DLed it before going to school yesterday and it was ready by the time I got back. My enthusiasm for this game has dropped tremendously. It has been hit by a severe case of consolitis which really screws the game up. It took me a long time to get the mouse to work how I like it.

Worst of all, it just doesn't feel like Serious Sam. The level is not wide open like the first two games but more like a regular shooter. Also, co-op would not work for more than 2 minutes.

Downloading it right now. if it turns out to be what Mr. G said it would be, chances are that I'm not buying the game.

EDIT: This game is fun, but get ready to do some heavy tweaking to get it running smoothly. Kickass music.

Eh, it has the old-school "leave your brain at the doorstep" gameplay and sweet as hell graphics + awesome twisted humor. I'm liking it. The vehicles are more than welcome.

Need to tweak it some more.

I just hope that this game will retain it's sense of humor from the previous titles.

There wasn't much funny in the demo. But I'm sure it will be funny.

But the PR manager for the game is trying to get a new demo made due to the overwhelming disappointment at the Shack though he doesn't promise anything. Although, he is going to release some screenshots of stuff that should restore our faith in the game like big outdoor levels, shittons of enemies, and the flocking kamakazies!

According to the guy from Serious Zone, the demo part is just a small part of the level so I'm hoping he's right.

I know theres a few things they gonna fix. It's an OK demo, they should however, release another one, preferbly with one level, or a half a level, with the wisecracks included (This gun got bigger!)

I had a feeling it was only a small part of a level.

I rememeber the first time seeing those kamikazies! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! haha i was laughing so hard i died like 300 times. That has to be the best enemy in any game. You hear them screaming off in the distance whenever they are coming for you, haha headless bastards. Serious Sam Is definatly one of the best series ever in my opinion.

I rememeber the first time seeing those kamikazies! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! haha i was laughing so hard i died like 300 times.

The greatest and the most annoying enemy. Yeah, those were great. I think this current demo was just a 1/4th or 1/6th of the actual level.