FPS Games

Shibathedog

Does anyone know any sweet FPS games for PC that dont require high system specs? The computer im trying to play it on, can play Quake 3 Arena with pretty much everything maxed out (Using Bilinear instead of Trilinear filtering) and get about 20-30FPS.

It Runs Postal 2 with everything on all the way low at 10-15 FPS....

uhhh, it can barely run Unreal 2k4, it really depends on the level, sometimes it gets like 20FPS sometimes it gets like 5

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of those games I already have, But a few of them ive forgotten about (GASP one of those being rise of the triad!!) And Blood 2 ive been after for a long ass time, havent been able to find it though. Thief/Thief 2 im after also. I have the third one, but again, cant run it because video card doesnt support pixel shader 3.0

Its uhh, 2.2Ghz, 256MB DDRRAM, 64MB Intel Video Card (If you can call it a "card" its integrated, which causes alot of games not to run in the first place that check for AGP compatibility, like Painkiller), errr not my main PC hehe.

I also got an idea, i think since this PC runs Quake 3 so well, ill try and find a list of games that use the Quake 3 engine and ill probably be able to play all those.

I'll help you to get started:

Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Although the Q3 engine is tweaked.