Kanye West attacks good ol George...

BoomBa_GoosE

god... why are you guys knocking him. At least he had some balls to give his opinion at the wrong time.I think everyone should be allowed their own opinion

True, but your 'own opinions' might not be always welcome depending on the situation. There is no real freedom of speech, as it's not always deemed appropriate; and some people take action against it.

Yes, West spoke his mind on national TV, but he should have given it a bit more thought.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kanye west always portrayed himself as a positive thinking, faith keeping, hopeful, thank you god for everything kinda guy. i dont remember him being so negative, and being so angry about african-americans being treated badly. especially the way he did it. he sounded like a 2nd grader giving his first report in front of his class. to me, hes not the same guy anymore. maybe he did it to boost hiis new cd that just came out. i can understand him being angry, but that was very unlikey of him. very odd. i agree with some of the stuff he says, media makin it as though blacks are crooks (to a certain extent). but overall, no matter what, everyone is having a miserable time with their lives. its a shame. i just love how he slams bush though, im always up for bush-bashing. :)

hmmmmmm why do u say that  because he is opionated or is it because he is a rapper or is it because he is black that he's not important?

I say that because he invokes an unoriginal, narccistic, and racist opinion. I think America will decide it needs Kanye as much as it needs the KKK.

Yeah, but the KKK never put out a music CD (Though it'd be hilarious if they did). Thing is, simply because he is a popular musical artist, there will be douches out there that follow every word he speaks, so I really don't think that the same people'll just throw him out.

Check out this guy: http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/672.html.  That guy is an asshole.

wow that mark guy should just shut up. its amazing how he said that the govenrnment knew somehtign like this would happen, but he expects the citizens to help themselves, even though the government, the ones with the money and man power to prevent all this couldve just gottenthe job done before. that guy is an asshole. is he a republican? if he is, that it explains it all.

You guys shouldn't even dignify those fags with your words. You know Kanye's heart was in the right place, and these here are trying to draw you into their switch biatch talk. Anytime anyone speaks out against the aristocracy, there's always fools like that to come out and try to put out the fire, any which way possible. Doesn't matter what you are talking about. If it is in retaliation to fear in general, those types will be the intellects who will be out to try to make you eat your words and more. They ain't even human if you ask me. I'm sure it was the same way under Nixon, and of course under the Nazis. Let's hope it doesn't come to that with these munsters. There's gotta be a weakness somewhere. They'll try to reason with you until you give up fighting, and then you realize you just lost an argument to a born asshole, and the war is still raging, with you wounded on the sidelines, a knife in your back from someone who is supposed to be your brother. And remember, they'll twist it and try to use any argument you make against you, cause they only want to win. They're reactionaries. From satan, their job is to react to whatever is going on, and discourage an y attempts at emancipation. That's all they know. But, you and I know that Love is the answer, and anyone who turns away from God will not share in the coming kingdom.