What,s the best Spyro game?

bogard81

I would have to say i like the first one the best, The second one is alright, and i havent played year of the dragon (Unless thats that PS2 one thats kinda new) But all the other ones ive played besides first and second where crap.

No, all three games are PSX-only. You're talking about Spyro: Hero's Tail, which was destroyed by critics and gamers alike, or so I've read.

I dont really like games like that. The reason being they are to repetative and a bit childish. Something i would play over and over again though are:

Banjo Kazooie

Banjo Tooie

Donkey kong 64

Conkers bad fur day

///////////////////////

n64 made way better styles of games that are similar to spyro. but i have played the oldest sypro when i was younger but i dont really like them and never have

these games weren't so bad, in fact they were pretty good; Spyro even had kind of a stoner voice <_<

Fact: Spyro's voice was done by the same guy who did the chiuaua in the taco bell commercials.

But ya, Spyro is one of those bygone psx series' that don't see a lot modern recoginition, kind of like Crash. Although as i recall the graphics in Spyro made me ill for some reason.

Yeah, Spyro may have been little kiddish, but it was still fun.

And i still play Crash. What a sweet series. I wish they would make a new one but not screw it up like they did the new spyro game.

Wasnt there supposed to be some kind of Crash/Spyro together game? On GBA or something?

I doubt it. See, these were Sony's in-house first-party franchises, and when the PS2 came alone they differed to some other crappy developers while Insomiac went to work on Ratchet and Clank and Naughty Dog went on to Jak and Daxter, and now Sony's hinging upon them to be their new Mario and Zelda.

Edited by iamjack

these games weren't so bad, in fact they were pretty good; Spyro even had kind of a stoner voice <_<

Fact: Spyro's voice was done by the same guy who did the chiuaua in the taco bell commercials.

But ya, Spyro is one of those bygone psx series' that don't see a lot modern recoginition, kind of like Crash. Although as i recall the graphics in Spyro made me ill for some reason.

now that, I didn't know; must be one of the only things Carlos Alazraqui is famous for; only cartoon voices (don't know if he's that famous for Reno 911 though)