PSP owners are getting a gift from capcom

Prican25

PSP has been getting good reviews all around over here, not to mention the games themselves (WipeOut Pure, LUMINES, Ridge Racer). Great. The price is still an obstacle for many though.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. psp doesn't interest me that much. the ds didn't either, but i found one for $99.00 so i bought it. yes it was used, but it is 100% good. now that i have it, i love it.

you have some serious skills kdash. my Gf hated games but didnt really mind though

Start off slow with the cutesy stuff(TSS ftw) or direct them with the cute female character in X game, SCII is a good start since it's noob friendly and offers cute fighting females (Cassy, Talim, Xianghua) and cheap and easy to use characters (Raphael 6BBB, christ), then gradually make your way to any desired genre.

Edit: Chicks love Nintendogs. It's true.

Edited by K`dash

My sister loves Twinkle Star Spirits. I don't blame her, besides being overly colourful and massivly cute, it's terribly addictive and simple.

My sister loves Twinkle Star Spirits. I don't blame her, besides being overly colourful and massivly cute, it's terribly addictive and simple.

Yeah, that games has excellent potential. Add in Tetris Attack and the different Puyo Puyos too.

how about nintendog?? and yes i agree puzzle games are great for girls heck it's great for everyone, most of them r so easy to learn how to play and they like platform games too

how about nintendog?? and yes i agree puzzle games are great for girls heck it's great for everyone, most of them r so easy to learn how to play and they like platform games too

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST.

Edit: Chicks love Nintendogs. It's true.

evil bump, but you can see the TGS trailer here

look for the SFZ3 logo or what not

looks like everyone has backgrounds (even Balrog aka Mike Bison :banghead: I think that's new) and they even had room for the World Tour Mode as well

Edited by Weirdy