China and MMORPG

Diso

I am a gamer and I think this new time limit is a great idea. Some of the games nowadays are highly time consuming, and may cause several problems like strained social relationships or lack of sleep. It may seem as an infringement upon personal freedom, but in my opinion it would help more than harm.

Devon, Las Vegas, USA

Look at this dork. There shouldn't be ANY infringement on freedom, regardless of its effect. Ever.

Quit trying to find the bright side of things. Unless that's the side that's obvious, the answer to the question is no.

MMORPG are boring to me and it sucks ur money and time up.

MMogs may be an acquired taste, but most people find them very fun. What is it you don't like about them?

the monthly fee, and it gets boring fast cuz i suck at most of them. also if it's free then it's probably not that good

Edited by Ryuken

anyone complaing about civil rights and freedom needs to get thier head checked. China is a Communist country. there are no freedoms that the government can't sqaush at will.

now if all those obsessed chinese gamers had a protest in tiamen square, then the red army came and blew thier asses up with tanks. HAH!

anyone complaing about civil rights and freedom needs to get thier head checked. China is a Communist country. there are no freedoms that the government can't sqaush at will.

now if all those obsessed chinese gamers had a protest in tiamen square, then the red army came and blew thier asses up with tanks. HAH!

Damn straight we will :D

I am a gamer and I think this new time limit is a great idea. Some of the games nowadays are highly time consuming, and may cause several problems like strained social relationships or lack of sleep. It may seem as an infringement upon personal freedom, but in my opinion it would help more than harm.

Devon, Las Vegas, USA

Look at this dork. There shouldn't be ANY infringement on freedom, regardless of its effect. Ever.

Quit trying to find the bright side of things. Unless that's the side that's obvious, the answer to the question is no.

MMogs may be an acquired taste, but most people find them very fun. What is it you don't like about them?

the monthly fee, and it gets boring fast cuz i suck at most of them. also if it's free then it's probably not that good

See, it is just because you do suck.

http://www.interfax.cn/showfeature.asp?aid=5102

Edited by OverlordMondo

That is the whole point of living in the world. We live once and maybe 40 - 70 + so live live how you want to. Games can cure your problems in my opinion, :roll1: i hate it how people diss WoW just cause they dont want to pay for it. Life just needs to balanced with work/school and leisure.

Addiction is a problem. Its good that in australia there are about 20 million people and it doesnt get out of hand. I think they need like a bouncer in the caffe's or the guy that is working there can just tell them to have a break for an 1hr or so.... But what if the guy kills the guy working there for kicking him off :huh:

Devon, Las Vegas, USA

yes and if i try to get really good that i'll be addicted to the game and can't stop at all

Devon, Las Vegas, USA

yes and if i try to get really good that i'll be addicted to the game and can't stop at all

Yeah, that's kinda the point.