how to use neo georage

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question about neoragex. has anyone successfuly played kof 2k3 on this emulator? and if so could u juss give me the low down on how to set it up. ive tried earlier on, but always just showed me a red screen :)". if its not troubleosme or restricted, could sumone help me out?..thnx..

Edited by deathsythe

Just a quick question about neoragex. has anyone successfuly played kof 2k3 on this emulator? and if so could u juss give me the low down on how to set it up. ive tried earlier on, but always just showed me a red screen :)". if its not troubleosme or restricted, could sumone help me out?..thnx..

Yes. Play it in EGCG NeoRAGEx. Check my primary site. The red screen comes up because the protection is still present in the P1 rom. You need a P1 rom that works with NRX and has the protection removed.

Just a quick question about neoragex. has anyone successfuly played kof 2k3 on this emulator? and if so could u juss give me the low down on how to set it up. ive tried earlier on, but always just showed me a red screen -_-". if its not troubleosme or restricted, could sumone help me out?..thnx..

my working kof2k3 on nrx w/ crc. :lol:

snap23zp.th.jpg

Just a quick question about neoragex. has anyone successfuly played kof 2k3 on this emulator? and if so could u juss give me the low down on how to set it up. ive tried earlier on, but always just showed me a red screen -_-". if its not troubleosme or restricted, could sumone help me out?..thnx..

snap23zp.th.jpg

Wow, you have joined Vs.

snap23zp.th.jpg

Wow, you have joined Vs.

Wow thats nothing hehe I think thats how it is meant to be.

snap23zp.th.jpg

Wow, you have joined Vs.

Wow thats nothing hehe I think that how it is meant to be.

Sure, I didn't say having them joined was way 'out there'. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's how they're supposed to be. I just can't be assed to start merging my roms. B)

Just a quick question about neoragex. has anyone successfuly played kof 2k3 on this emulator? and if so could u juss give me the low down on how to set it up. ive tried earlier on, but always just showed me a red screen :lol:". if its not troubleosme or restricted, could sumone help me out?..thnx..

Yes. Play it in EGCG NeoRAGEx. Check my primary site. The red screen comes up because the protection is still present in the P1 rom. You need a P1 rom that works with NRX and has the protection removed.

ummm I got that emulator and stuff, but with the kof 2k3, it doesnt show up, and my svc gives me sum message saying" cant load roms"..or sumthing like htat... uughh.. how troublesome..lol like could i bugg u guys once again..for more help how i can get this running..

i got the red screen on my nebula once..but for sum reason i cant see mto remember how i got that... atleast it was better than nothing...( that hope of it...almost...working)

Edited by deathsythe