I just downloaded Zero Gunner and i don't understand something:This is in CDI format but it is split in more than one.The same problem with Spawn Cdi:It has 22 files about 19 megs each.All the isos i downloaded before dosen't have something like this.How can i mount this with Daemon.Can i make one from all of them and then use Daemon?

Yes in rar(all the 22 parts ar in the archive named Spawn cdi).I extracted them and now i have them all outside.The same problem had a friend of mine with Ooga booga(4 files) which is not rar.

Edited by bogard81

well... once you have extracted the files from the multiple 20 MB rar files you should now have 1 more file in the format of *.CDI.

I can't beleive that someone with over 100 posts doesn't understand the whole multirar thing!

Edited by BobRedthorp

No problem with Spawn,Zero gunner(with all rar sistem).I was curios because a that guy told me that he had Ooga booga arhive(not rar) and can not extract this in one cdi file.(but i think he don,t now what he is talking about;if i will see him soon i will ask for this game.anyways it's not compatible with chankast yet)