Who would play one game for 100s on Hours on end?

heero

Removing restrictions would be good but there will always been a need for a scapegoat. :D But there needs to be something on the game box that describes the content from an unbiased 3rd party for people to evaluate if they should buy it or not.

Well, yeah, again, the ratings themselves don't need to be removed. They're capable of being a useful tool in determining a game's content. People just need to use them on their own rather than being forced to use them. I'm sick of getting carded whenever I try to buy a game. :\

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Removing restrictions would be good but there will always been a need for a scapegoat. :( But there needs to be something on the game box that describes the content from an unbiased 3rd party for people to evaluate if they should buy it or not.

So what you mean is that the parents need to be better informed about the games they are buying for there kids...

wat do you mean ? i think eb makes enough money :(

well i mean in the long run people will stop buying these types of games for there kids... this will send the message to game making companys that they should start making versions of there games that are for younger player, or else they will end up not selling as much games to Game market

I have mixed feelings on the results of having alot of more parents informed.

Idk what to say besides that my mom cares about the ESRB ratings and when she heard about GTASA she went berzerk and through away my Vice City and GTA3 game thinking it was SA.

:( that sucks. My parents dont really care what i play. but that doesnt mean they dont want me 2. That really sucks drake but im sure u dont play them anymore. Edited by suvo

My parents don't want GTA in the house. Which doesn't bother me any, because I don't actually play them anyway. And if I really wanted to, I would, and they probobly wouldn't care. They do know what I play, however, which is better than most parents.

Removing restrictions would be good but there will always been a need for a scapegoat. :( But there needs to be something on the game box that describes the content from an unbiased 3rd party for people to evaluate if they should buy it or not.

So what you mean is that the parents need to be better informed about the games they are buying for there kids...

Yes. But more advertisements and more educational media costs money so they probably won't want to do that. It all boils down to money.