Revolution tech demo images leaked?

i just cant wait for that sweet emu service :devilboy:

and with nintendo thinking no one has the internet it will probably work with dialup because they think thats what most people have if they have it at all heh.

yay! Although im getting cable when i move (BTW my house finally sold)

on the nintendo rev cant you run roms or nes, snes and n64, gamecube games on it ?

It's backwards compatible with them but I don't think they'll be the same ROMs that are available over the Internet. It won't be free either.

Are you serious ! that flocking sucks. but im sure that people will create a way to hack it to play roms ect.. i wonder how the new systems will be modded

on the nintendo rev cant you run roms or nes, snes and n64, gamecube games on it ?

It's backwards compatible with them but I don't think they'll be the same ROMs that are available over the Internet. It won't be free either.

Are you serious ! that flocking sucks. but im sure that people will create a way to hack it to play roms ect.. i wonder how the new systems will be modded

The same way every system with anti-piracy measures enacted are. It was a long ass time before anyone even figured out how to stream games over to the Cube, look how long it took for a mod to come out too.

Personally I never thought it would happen at all. You have to admit that the Gamecube's protection was quite the beast, but I was amazed at the ease of burning a game to disc and it just working.

I think the next gen will go the same. PS3 will be as easily cracked as the PS2, Sony knows it means hardware sales.......

Xbox 360 WILL be harder to mod than the original Xbox, you can be sure of that one since MS is still cracking down on whoever they can get their hands on.

The Revolution will be just as big a beast as Gamecube though, if not moreso.........Nintendo is an avid hater of even modding for the uses of homebrew, and they believe piracy to be the plague. This however hurts hardware sales for them, they just can't seem to realize that.