Sharm El Sheikh Was Bombed.

you probably all heard about lebanon and egypt, but here's what i posted on my log anyways:

---------------------------------

Article 1

Article 2

Nothing will say this rant better than an excerpt of my irc logs:

------------------------

[04:31] <Elazul> ok this offically flocking sucks

[04:31] <Elazul> the egyptain economy is now offically crippled.

[04:31] <Elazul> EVERY tourist place (sans one) has been Attacked in the past year, with the latest today

[04:31] <Elazul> and since the egyptain economy is based on tourism

[04:31] <Elazul> we're screwed.

(posted a link yesterday from cnn , which They changed because of the exact reason i said below)

<Elazul> Saturday's explosions at 1:15 a.m., when many tourists would have been asleep, shook windows a mile away. Smoke and fire rose from Naama Bay, a main strip of beach hotels in the desert city popular with Israeli and European tourists, witnesses said.

[04:56] <Elazul> WRONG

[04:56] <Elazul> at 1:15 am the VAST MAJORITY of the tourists would be awake because of the night life

[04:57] <Elazul> and WRONG, it's NOT popular with israeli tourists (taba is) it's popular with egyptains, italians, and other european tourists, but NOT israelis

[04:57] <Elazul> flocking asses can't get their flocking facts straight

[23:14] <Elazul> crap, the civilian casualty count is at 88 today.... from the sharm explosion

[23:14] <Elazul> 7 foreginers and the rest are egyptains

[23:14] <Elazul> which proves that cnn reporting SUCKS BALLS

[23:15] <Elazul> and it's offical, our economy is going to crap

[23:16] <Elazul> we're still in a recession due to the crap that happened in the 90's because of similar attacks, and just as we were finally recovering, down we go again

[23:22] <FuzzyLogic> Elazul, so... are the people doing the bombing from outside egypt or just flocktards?

[23:23] <Elazul> FuzzyLogic unknown yet, the two bombings that were pulled off in cairo, were from retarded egpytains, the ones in sharm (yesterday) and in taba (months ago) are still being debated

[23:23] <Elazul> FuzzyLogic : http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/07...ions/index.html

[23:23] <Elazul> but keep in mind, CNN flockING SUCK, propaganda to the max

[23:24] <FuzzyLogic> of course CNN flocking sucks.

[23:24] <Elazul> because for one , sharm is NOT a popular spot for israeli's like they say, it's most popular with Egyptains and Italians , followed by other europeans... Israelis go to taba, NEVER to sharm

[23:25] <Elazul> a friend of mine actually knows the son of the owner of the hotel that got blown up

[23:26] <Elazul> FuzzyLogic you wanna know something funny? the article they had yesterday said " the explosions happened at 1:15 am when tourists are asleep " and that's DEFINETLY wrong, and today they say : "The explosions happened about 1:15 a.m. (6:15 p.m. Friday ET), but the hotels and the market were crowded. "It's very hot here, so people go out and stay up all night," journalist Sandy Petrykowski told CNN"

[23:26] <Elazul> HAW

[23:27] <FuzzyLogic> lol

[23:27] <FuzzyLogic> flocking moron reporters... oy.

-----------------------

So basically it majorly sucks, now about the 90's attacks i was talking about, a radical militant group more or less crippled tourism, by attacking people in several areas, leading to a stand off which turned into a small war at a certain area in cairo.... the funny thing is, MOST of the people they killed in those attacks were egyptain, but to those militants they considered the egyptains also "kafara" (non believers) so they deserved to die (for mudane reasons like that they watched tv)... anyway, which leads me to the question, we've been in a recession because of those 90 attacks for over a decade, and now we're hit again just as we're getting on our feet... i can safely say more people died out of hunger or sickness or crime because of that recession than were killed in most terrorist attacks around the world ( like 9-11) which leads me to ask this: WHERE THE HELL WAS THE WAR ON TERRORISM THEN?!

I heard about this and it's horrible. I'll bet you this bombing won't have the same amount and style of coverage as the London attack. I hope they find the flocks that did this.

One thing I've wondered is why the proper Muslims (99% of them) don't use their strength in numbers to silence all these radical clerics. Are there movements like this because I haven't really heard of any.

Because of what happened years ago, Egypt's Counter-Terrorism Force has become one the fastest acting ones besides London's (all them IRA bombings gave them to swift) and the France.

I'd imagine the "proper" Muslims wouldn't gather together to silence the radical Muslims because the radical Muslims are willign to kill to gain their power, and the "proper" Muslims wouldn't belive in killing.

Elazul, you have to realize that the US isn't really trying to get rid of global terrorism. The war on terror's a flocking sham. Ths US is only looking for their own self-intrests, here.

Reguardless, It's unfortionate that scum would want to harm you good people. I hope for the best.

One thing I've wondered is why the proper Muslims (99% of them) don't use their strength in numbers to silence all these radical clerics. Are there movements like this because I haven't really heard of any.

Because there's no real way to silence them, the clerics that preach this crap, are the ones like the clerics for al quada, you can't really reach them, and they preach to select few.

i bet australia will be next... it flocking pisses me off , all these innocent people are getting hurt and are getting killed , who actually is doing all of this ? i cant be bothered to read... but isnt it connected to the london bombings

i agree with you gryph