Shadownrun

Wizard

I just came in my pants.

yeah but you do that all the time. :P

anyways between shadowrun, and morrowind oblivion. I am saving my pennies for a 360.

I have worked on many projects, ranging from PC games to console, FPS to role-playing. Right now, I am animating for an Xbox 2 project called Shadowrun. It's a first-person shooter based on an old paper RPG of the same name from a couple decades ago.

Why is it FPS and not a RPG or MMO? :unsure:

Edited by Drake

I have worked on many projects, ranging from PC games to console, FPS to role-playing. Right now, I am animating for an Xbox 2 project called Shadowrun. It's a first-person shooter based on an old paper RPG of the same name from a couple decades ago.

Why is it FPS and not a RPG or MMO? :unsure:

I'm expecting it to be an FPS with RPG elements like Deus Ex. But it is possible to make it a pure FPS but I hope they don't do that. I yearn for a good Shadowrun RPG.

What the hell is Shadowrun O_o?

Shadowrun is a cyberpunk pen and paper RPG which is really fun to play. Two console RPGs were made on the SNES and Genesis (they are completely different games and not ports) so that brought some awareness to it. You can try finding the ROMs and giving them a go.

http://www.shadowrunrpg.com/

This maybe just wishful thinking, but theres still a chance it can be an RPG, which would be amazing. If it was to be like DE gameplay wise, they will make it awesome and kick ass. Plus I wanna see the Dog-girl returrrrn

Ah...so games are incapable of being good on the XBOX 360?

No, just that if its on the 360 it will be incapable of being in possession for a long time. So excitement would be misappropriated.

XBOX 360 is coming in November which is not a long time from now. How come people are excited for Resident Evil 5 which will also be on next gen systems? Or other next gen games too. Please, this is Ryuken we're talking about and he has a history of being a Sony fanboy.

It's quite possible to be excited about something way before it comes out and certainly not misappropriated.

I've got something fanboys can suck.

I couldn't give a crap about what games are for what system yet, I'm not gonna get any of them at $400 when they're first released. I'll wait and see which one has more of the games I want, so far Xbox wins.

Ah...so games are incapable of being good on the XBOX 360?

No, just that if its on the 360 it will be incapable of being in possession for a long time. So excitement would be misappropriated.

XBOX 360 is coming in November which is not a long time from now. How come people are excited for Resident Evil 5 which will also be on next gen systems? Or other next gen games too. Please, this is Ryuken we're talking about and he has a history of being a Sony fanboy.

It's quite possible to be excited about something way before it comes out and certainly not misappropriated.

As I said previously. Signed, with blood. Ryuken's blood. If that catches on, I'll laugh.