need a file from morrowind game of the year

someboddy

I need a file called "Morrowind.esm", located under the "DataFiles" directory in the game of the year edition of morrowind for the xbox. I need this file to add mods for my game, so I need it unmodified. If anyone can upload it, I will appreciate it.

BTW, if you want to use PC mods on your xbox version of morrowind yourselfs, click here.

wow I had no idea this was possible! new life for my morrowind. roxors. I would send you my.esm but its over 80mb. sorry bro but I am a 56k hobo :)

No it isn't. Morrowind is a commercial legal game, so it's default.xbe is made with a legal xdk. Also, I don't think this is count as a game request, since the default.xbe alone won't help you to run the game. You need the rest of the files. And I don't think anyone have the patience to travel in every forum asking for every single file of the game. There are tons of them.

haven't had a chance to try it as my ftp is all flocked up. I can't figure it out. I think it has something to do with the parental controls from earthlink............

hopefully I get it all sussed out this weekend. I want better bodies, better faces, and some ninja/ samurai mods!

sdk/xdk software is illegal and its whats needed to make the executable (xbe). the rules apply to games as to roms: if you don't own original, its illegal for you to have unless its abandonware which in your case its not and requesting such a file isn't allowed here and i already talked to gamecop about this a while back when he was getting rid of the illegal stuff in this forum.

this is also why theres no xbe's of the emus posted here as its all in patches or posted else where like in the case of mamedox.

and seriously buy morrowind goty. it's like 15 bucks used. well worth it. I've payed full price for morrowind 3 times! rotf.