Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Diso

Space burgers o_O

I don't like Jack in the Box. Isn't Carl's Jr. Hardees? If that's true then I hate that. Hardees is may be one step above McDonalds in my book. Even Burger King (that sucks too) is better than that.

But I don't eat fast food unless I really have to like if I'm on the road or something.

I don't like Jack in the Box. Isn't Carl's Jr. Hardees? If that's true then I hate that. Hardees is may be one step above McDonalds in my book. Even Burger King (that sucks too) is better than that.

But I don't eat fast food unless I really have to like if I'm on the road or something.

Carls Jr. I hear is better than Hardees... may look like the samething..but it's different. If Paris Hilton isn't advertising Hardees.. then Carls Jr. is obviously much better.

I know that the same company owns both Carl's Jr. and Hardees and that they are going to integrate the CJ menu into Hardees.

which was to be the restaurant that would have the fat dudes washing the car instead? was it Arby's?

I've never been to Arby's. I always associated that plcae with fat guys whose ass crack you can see.

I went to one once in San Diego but I was like 3yrs old at the time