US Supreme Court Rules against Grokster

Gryph

A lot of stuff simply isn't available in my country, if we want something we have to copy it from somewhere. It's the fault of the corporations.  :P

My sentiments exactly. PAL countries get shafted a lot when it comes to video games. Hell, the only video game ever that got a J and a PAL release but not an US release is Terranigma on the SNES.

well like I said, you have the freedom to do whatever you want, just be aware that there are consequences

btw, for those that don't know. Since winter I have been committed to by all the musik in cd's that I have stollen (well that I like) and I'm nowhere near finished ':P

to me it isn't the fact that they make money, it's just to get some weight off my back

plus if I have cd's, I can make em in any format I want with the quality I want well..basically do what I want

Edited by Weirdy

A lot of stuff simply isn't available in my country, if we want something we have to copy it from somewhere. It's the fault of the corporations.  :P

My sentiments exactly. PAL countries get shafted a lot when it comes to video games. Hell, the only video game ever that got a J and a PAL release but not an US release is Terranigma on the SNES.

Shenmue 2 falls into that category as well, afaik

Alot of my friends here in egypt download the music,games and movies, just plainly because THEY DON"T EXIST IN EGYPT.

not only that , but they're STUPIDLY priced when you can find them ( a game here costs somewhere around 400 l.e , and a average worker makes 500 l.e a month)

so meh.

And like said before, i'd buy what i can afford.

but really how can i afford to buy macromedia flash, or dreamweaver, or visual studio or any of those programs to learn if i don't have an educational licence (which doesn't make a flying flock of a difference because 250$ for an educational licence still flocking sucks)

Edited by Elazul Yagami

A lot of stuff simply isn't available in my country, if we want something we have to copy it from somewhere. It's the fault of the corporations.  :banghead:

Shenmue 2 falls into that category as well, afaik

It does? That's two then.

well if we do keep downloading stuff ilegaly or "pirating"(i think thats what its called) stuff then we wont have anyone wanting to make a movie or wantging to make music...the only reason they might want to do it is for fun...because there resources are only going to be the places that goes to publics suych as movie theaters and radios...but basically thats going to be the only place where they are going to be budgetting off...so pretty soon we woint have movies and songs....thinbk asbout it=D...i think...hey im just 14!!...thats only my opinion... :banghead:

well if we do keep downloading stuff ilegaly or "pirating"(i think thats what its called) stuff then we wont have anyone wanting to make a movie or wantging to make music...the only reason they might want to do it is for fun...because there resources are only going to be the places that goes to publics suych as movie theaters and radios...but basically thats going to be the only place where they are going to be budgetting off...so pretty soon we woint have movies and songs....thinbk asbout it=D...i think...hey im just 14!!...thats only my opinion... :banghead:

not bad

but then you also have to remember that some artists aren't crying...why? They don't give a shiit. Notice how it's only the recording industry throwing a shiit storm...in terms of musik. In fact, the artists make more money off of public appearances and live concerts than they do selling albums

As far as movies are concerned, I seriously couldn't care less looking at the stupid shiit writers have been coming up with

Edited by Weirdy