SNK vs Capcom Chaos (How Can I Play It?)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...So, is it as user-friendly?

Necromancer just PMed me a link to Kawaks 1.48ab or something like that, but...I put ALL of my SVC ROMs (and Samsho5) in there....And it didn't read any of them, either. *groan*

I'm currently downloading a zip that supposedly has an emu AND a bunch of newer ROMs that will work. Supposedly. Based on my run of luck, I'm not so sure...

There's no special files I need with this Kawaks (aside from the neogeo romset)?

Well, since Kawaks is a closed-source emulator, it only accepts specific romsets with specific CRC info and whatnot. That's why I would still recommend Loaders, since you can add custom sets and Loader will try to run them based on the DAT you've made.

As for this Kawaks 1.48ab, I'm thinking that actually Kawaks/dev, but I'm not sure (dev also needs specific sets that are different from the sets that original Kwaks supports - which are even harder to find in some cases).

Anyway, to answer your last question... No, you should not need any special files.

Oh, thanks for the help, and sorry to the mod about mentioning my source...

Kawaks dev?

What's that? I use Kawaks, but it doesn't work with any of the latest roms...Is this some kind of hack, or something? If so, does it have any tricks to it?

Kawaks 1.48b/dev = kawaksdev :P Mine svchaos (100 mb) works with it... Btw avoid using this emulator for other sets... I'd like to help u but u have to post crc's of your roms...

You don't need to use that emu actually, there are more emu's (non official of course) that can emulate it, and without the GFX error that this game presents on that "X" emulator. For giving a clue they are bassed on MAME and FBA sources.

See ya!!!!!! :clapping:

That's the reason why I asked if i could put MAME and FBA drivers there, for those who wants to compile this emulators.

Anyway you ansewed me a critical question, I'll make a new theread for those who are interested on compiling.

See y :P a!!!!!