so with all this,

................................................................................

im to tired to read... im so sleepy lol night all of you ;) wat i gather is that this is on the war

Hey...DON'T POST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DECENT TO CONTRIBUTE. You need to just learn to shut the flock up. I have raised your warning to 10% for this spam and because, quite frankly, I'm tired of your idiotic posts. My new goal is to ban you. Of course, I will not overstep my authority so I'm going to have to wait until you do something against the rules...such as this blatant spam. So just keep on doing it... :(

Yes I didn't mean to cast any doubt on your first article.  The Downing Street memo is totally realy, and its a shame its not getting more coverage.  I don't really know how much of a legal impact it could have (Re: impeachment) since its a British, not American document and not directly from the President's mouth.  But man if we could find a tape of him saying he wanted to attack them pre 9/11... hoo....

i thought there already were documents that at least cheny wanted to attack iraq pre 9-11

the way i see it, in tehran they can say " news from The us times, isn't news"

Tehran? Screw Tehran, I can say that right here! US news is BS news, that's what I just started saying.

It's funny how this memo hasn't really gotten much media attention, we were much more worried about Michael Jackson's verdict and this new blonde chick who got lost in Aruba.

Don't forget the runaway bride. (For those who don't know, some chick faked a kidnapping so she wouldn't have to get married. It's all over the news[and has been since it happened{not a recent event}])

I bet you anything that chick who went to Aruba was being a huge tease. Only reason this is being covered is because she's a pretty young blonde white girl who's parents got lots of money (how else would this have reached the press)

sometimes it isn't worth reading/watching the news here in the u.s cause a lot of the stuff you see is about rich ppl, unless it's politics...well..same thing

Edited by Weirdy

It's not worth watching period. There's never anything important on the news. It's always another naked streaking rapist who thinks he's a vampire. I swear, we're gonna have Bat Boy interviews in there before too long.

batboycover.jpg

I bet you anything that chick who went to Aruba was being a huge tease. Only reason this is being covered is because she's a pretty young blonde white girl who's parents got lots of money (how else would this have reached the press)

sometimes it isn't worth reading/watching the news here in the u.s cause a lot of the stuff you see is about rich ppl, unless it's politics...well..same thing

Yeah, the media has a fixation with cute chicks. I bet she got drunk, offered to give some dude head, didn't put out, and then got owned.

And I think Batboy is America's last hope.