why the revelation will suck

suvo

but i want nintendo to stay because of other systems the one that started it all has to suffer

nintendo didn't start console gaming retard, History lesson time for the kiddies

on January 27, 1972, Magnavox launched the Odyssey video game console.

also in the 70's and early 80's we see atari, coleco, fairchild and rca systems aplenty.

it wasn't untill 1983 that the Famicon was released in Japan. and 1986 until it was widely released in the USA as the NES. hot on it's heals was the Sega Master system. this is considered the 4th generation of consoles. from that point on the big N has been beat to market by it's competitors with every new generation release.

but i want nintendo to stay because of other systems the one that started it all has to suffer

nintendo didn't start console gaming retard, History lesson time for the kiddies

also in the 70's and early 80's we see atari, coleco, fairchild and rca systems aplenty.

it wasn't untill 1983 that the Famicon was released in Japan. and 1986 until it was widely released in the USA as the NES. hot on it's heals was the Sega Master system. this is considered the 4th generation of consoles. from that point on the big N has been beat to market by it's competitors with every new generation release.

to be explicitly precise atari started it all in 1968 or so,

RETARD![unquote]

actually you missed an important point:

1- while the nes didn't start teh console scene, it saved videogaming from the big gaming crash of the early 80's AND it singlehandedly launched the CURRENT console scene as it is.

Atari wasn't founded until 1972 and Nolan Bushnell made the Pong machine in 1971.

In 1967, Ralph Baer created an interactive TV game.

Baer's 1967 prototype (nicknamed the 'Brown Box') was assembled by him and another technician during their lunch breaks at Maganavox R&D. In production, the brown box later became the Magnavox Odyssey. It played a simple pong-type game and was built entirely out of transistor circuitry, meaning that EGM described it in their interview with Baer as having a "whopping zero bits of power".

Baer went on to invent the light gun. He only recently retired after working on electronic logic puzzles for much of the 1990s.

I have to go and find that EGM.

Suvo's came oout of the closet here.

My wall of text.

actually you missed an important point:

1- while the nes didn't start teh console scene, it saved videogaming from the big gaming crash of the early 80's AND it singlehandedly launched the CURRENT console scene as it is.

While nintendo helped to save console gaming during the crash. I'd still say atari set forward the model for the way console makers do buisness.

Atari wasn't founded until 1972 and Nolan Bushnell made the Pong machine in 1971.

In 1967, Ralph Baer created an interactive TV game.

Baer's 1967 prototype (nicknamed the 'Brown Box') was assembled by him and another technician during their lunch breaks at Maganavox R&D. In production, the brown box later became the Magnavox Odyssey. It played a simple pong-type game and was built entirely out of transistor circuitry, meaning that EGM described it in their interview with Baer as having a "whopping zero bits of power".

Baer went on to invent the light gun. He only recently retired after working on electronic logic puzzles for much of the 1990s.

I have to go and find that EGM.

Wasn't that the game were you put a plastic see through cover on the screen with pictures on them like you see on the window's at a store?