I've had a revalation...

Wizard

My search for catchy news phrases continues.

Anywhoooooo.

SS Tenka site has been updated. According to the character list, 42 characters are going to be in the game. According to Iggy, it's 41 characters already if you count Poppy. But who knows right now.

Advent Children Limited Edition Pack set to be released in Japan on 11/14. It will cost 29,500 YEN for the Limited edition while the normal edition will be 4,800 YEN. It is unknown weather there will be an American Limited set, but it is also set to come out 11/14 in North America with pricing to be announced. Somewhere between 29.99 and 49.99 USD. No word on the Euro release yet. And uh, yes, it's the DVD edition.

SammySega and Imoya have a bunch of games set to come out between now and December of this year (in Japan).

Neo Geo Battle Colliseum / July

Samurai Spirits Tenka / "Late August"

Hokuto no Ken(Fist of the North Star) / TBA-Sometime between now and November

Guilty Gear #Reload /Slash (Yes ABA and Holy Order Sol is in the game. Yes the game exists. No Daisuke will not make a sequal until he has perfected this game) / September

Killer 7 was also released this week in Japan on an awesome date (7/7)

Also yeah, if you like them SF action figures, SOTA is having a vote on what they should release next.

Guilty Gear #Reload /Slash (Yes ABA and Holy Order Sol is in the game. Yes the game exists. (No Daisuke will not make a sequal until he has perfected this game) / September
:) jajjajajjajajajaja, makes me wonder what it'd be like when it's perfect