Enjoy Metal Slug 2 jokes

arab is 2 hard to read , unless u study or u know it... but 2 me it just looks like a load of mumbo jumbo lol , i wish i could get the jokes

Isn't that how it is with any foreign language? :( Your posts look like a lot of mumbo jumbo lol, I wish I they would have meaning.

arab is 2 hard to read , unless u study or u know it... but 2 me it just looks like a load of mumbo jumbo lol , i wish i could get the jokes

Isn't that how it is with any foreign language? :( Your posts look like a lot of mumbo jumbo lol, I wish I they would have meaning.

stop picking on people with bad english, anyway i don't find these "jokes" funny but nice effort for translating them for us

stop picking on people with bad english, anyway i don't find these "jokes" funny but nice effort for translating them for us

Uhh...no. I'll pick on whomever I want for whatever reasons I want because that's the magic and reason (besides Goatse) of the Internet. There is a difference between bad English and typing in AOL speak. And he's from Australia where, believe it or not, English is the official language. I make a point to be tolerant to those whose first language isn't English. At least they try and make an effort, which is sometimes better than native speakers.

Also, I was NOT complaining about his English skills. I was mocking the incredibly stupid statement he made, reads like something you would post. It's just a bunch of truisms. This is the part that really annoyed me:

arab is 2 hard to read unless u study or u know it

WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK! You won't understand anything if you don't study it or already know it! That's how knowledge works! If you don't know it, YOU DON'T KNOW IT! Also, it's Arabic. And, what are we 2 lazy 2 type too? Make an effort 4 flock's sake!

Now some of you may think that I'm being overly mean.. I am and I fully acknowledge it. But nothing pisses me off more then people who put zero effort into anything and generally say stupid stuff. I guess it's how I get my e-jollies.

lol