This is for all the Nintendo-hating idiots

Gryph

I'd rather play Super Smash Bros., an admitadly kiddy fighter, over any other "cool, hip, mature, big breast" fighters on any other platform.

In fact, I was going to look for a Gamecube and games till I learned the Revolution will be 100% backwards compatible with GC.

Anyone played Eternal Darkness? Play that crap at midnight, in the dark, for the first time. I guarantee you anyone under the age of 18 will have some form of a nightmare.

:thumbsdown:

I played that before I got my GC on my friend's GC. God damn it's an amazing game. I wish Silicon Knights were still with Nintendo.

I'd rather play Super Smash Bros., an admitadly kiddy fighter, over any other "cool, hip, mature, big breast" fighters on any other platform.

In fact, I was going to look for a Gamecube and games till I learned the Revolution will be 100% backwards compatible with GC.

It's a good time to pick up a GCN. With it being cheap and all. Theres also a handful of titles to own, one of them is Resident Evil 4. Killer 7 and Geist look great too.

i've never own a nintendo console but their gameboys are great, but the DS isn't that great compare to PSP anyway nintendo will not go down like sega because mario and the others are alreaady enough for them to make money

All the morons out there that hate on Nintendo and say they turn out nothing but "Kiddy" games, are just the new wave of stupid little kids, who have been brainwashed by the companies that weren't around back in the day when it actually took talent to make a game.

Games don't have to be gorey, violent or have sexual themes to be fun.

Oh, and of the big 3 that there are now.......ONLY Nintendo has experience before the 32bit era.

Gimme a break with the "Nintendo is for kids" crap, you just don't know what a good game is, you only know how to be a brainwashed little sheep, who thinks because a game has violence or nudity, it makes it good.

On a side note, there are a few games for Gamecube that would make you little kiddies crap your pants. Anyone played Eternal Darkness? Play that crap at midnight, in the dark, for the first time. I guarantee you anyone under the age of 18 will have some form of a nightmare.

What a stupid rant.

Nintendo has changed. There is no denying it.

In the old days of NES and SNES we are a great variety of games. Everything you could of wanted was on Nintendo. We had are RPGs, fighters, shooters, Side-scrollers, etc. This even lives on in the Handhelds... Gameboy and Gameboy Advance both have a very nice selection of games.

I don't remember N64 having that kind of variety and I don't see it in the GC either.