IPB 2.3 Question

Hello,

I run ipb 2.3 for my forums also and I was wondering where you got all the games for your IPBProArcade. The main site for this mod has some of the games but games like joust and many other classic games are not found there. Are these games you've converted from.swf's yourself? Is there a url you could direct me too? I tried using the search for any information so if this has already been addressed I appologize.

I found this site with a google seach for "ipbarcade joust"

Thanks in advance.

Edit...whats that cool mod that shows your lvl and str and hp in your topic block..That so ties in with the Diablo 2 site I run...would love to know its name and where to get it.

Edited by Locrian

Yes 2.0.3 is what I ment...no you can not find these games at ipbproarcade, and the seach results in others requesting the game also. This topic is really only for the site admin or the one that that installed the arcade games. I've used google till my face is blue and I'm aware or the ipbproarcade site since I've installed this particular mod. I just mentioned Joust as a fore instance. Theres many games this site seems to have that are not available on the ipbpa site. Ive actually found Joust but this is one of many id like to get.....you guys just had a great selection of games and thought you'd know a better site.

Edited by Locrian

Yes 2.0.3 is what I ment...no you can not find these games at ipbproarcade, and the seach results in others requesting the game also. This topic is really only for the site admin or the one that that installed the arcade games. I've used google till my face is blue and I'm aware or the ipbproarcade site since I've installed this particular mod. I just mentioned Joust as a fore instance. Theres many games this site seems to have that are not available on the ipbpa site. Ive actually found Joust but this is one of many id like to get.....you guys just had a great selection of games and thought you'd know a better site.

Admins, I would think carefully before saying specifically where you obtained a game. There are some malicious sick people out there who contact the authors of the games and allege that sites have stolen the games, and get the sites shut down. Please be careful.

Edited by robbbert