Wizard

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice. 

I never had a chance to pickup XXReload... I'm still playing X2 for PS2 :S

It's the same game with extras, nothing more :thumbsup1: (not unless you talk about bill box #R since it has live support).

There is one named Carnival of whatever, or whatever of Carnivial, that's quite nice.

All versions of XX had the subtitle 'The Midnight Carnival' right?

Yes. To tell the difference between the 3 versions, XX is called XX, Reload Red is Red and Reload Blue is just plain #Reload because thats the version everyone uses now.

Looks nice. 

I never had a chance to pickup XXReload... I'm still playing X2 for PS2 :S

It's the same game with extras, nothing more :) (not unless you talk about bill box #R since it has live support).

I was checking out that live support at a friends house... All I can say is... LAGGY. :(

Thank godness for FierceGear =D

if u love the game, dont play isuka...for the love of the game man!!!

It's not that bad... It can get really fun when you have lots of people to play with.

Arc Systems should really start making Guilty gear X3 and stop making GGXX revisions.

Agreed. It's because people go apeshit and buy little enhancements such as these that companies feel that they can keep getting away with it. ONE NEW CHARACTER, ONE NEW LEVEL, SOME TWEAKS AND HOT SHIT IT'S WORTHY OF BEING A NEW GAME! Not to mention a stupid flocking title. Stop doing crap like this and roll that team into GGX3 and put these enchancements into something worthy of being sold and not peddled like a cheap enchanced hooker.

Arc Systems should really start making Guilty gear X3 and stop making GGXX revisions.

Agreed. It's because people go apeshit and buy little enhancements such as these that companies feel that they can keep getting away with it. ONE NEW CHARACTER, ONE NEW LEVEL, SOME TWEAKS AND HOT SHIT IT'S WORTHY OF BEING A NEW GAME! Not to mention a stupid flocking title. Stop doing crap like this and roll that team into GGX3 and put these enchancements into something worthy of being sold and not peddled like a cheap enchanced hooker.

Awhile back... A New GG game was said to be in production... I hope this isn't it...

Anyhow, Word around the RomanCancel forums is... Possible Hoax.

A photo of the local test poster seem legit. And there is translations going on as recent updates arrives. Nerfed Sol here we come.