Mcdonald's "I'd hit it"

heh thats funny. and the walmart "no diggity" thing is total comedy.

as far as burgers go I like the burgers at the upper tier resteraunts better. where I can get a beer or mixxed drink with my food. Anyone ever been to a Johnny Rocket's, or Ruby's? really nice old school style.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FuddRuckers is great. Not too many places around my area where you can get a 1 pound burger. The two around here have pretty good atmospheres. local sports radio station does several coaches shows and such from one of them, so those days, it can be a bit hectic on those days.

heh thats funny. and the walmart "no diggity" thing is total comedy.

as far as burgers go I like the burgers at the upper tier resteraunts better. where I can get a beer or mixxed drink with my food. Anyone ever been to a Johnny Rocket's, or Ruby's? really nice old school style.

Ruby's is decent, but I've never been to a Johnny Rocket's. I don't know if I'd consider it any more "upper tier" than Fuddruckers. Both are basically beer and a burger joints at best where I'm at. Ruby's has a slightly more "adult" atmosphere to it though, and is sans obnoxious sports fans.

when I say "upper tier" I mean from fast food joints :P

I've never been to a fruddruckers. basicly if I can get a burger and a beer it's better then McDonalds :(

places I like around here to eat.

johnny rocket's, ruby's. islands, chili's, applebee's, places like that.

when I say "upper tier" I mean from fast food joints :P

I've never been to a fruddruckers. basicly if I can get a burger and a beer it's better then McDonalds :(

places I like around here to eat.

johnny rocket's, ruby's. islands, chili's, applebee's, places like that.

Islands is awesome. Chili's used to be good, but someone bought them out or something and now they kind of suck (maybe I'm just bitter about the margarita grilled tuna). Applebee's is decent, but they have a bunch of weird stuff on their menu.

Fuddrucker's is basically one of those types of restauraunts, but more specialized. It's kind of like an In-And-Out on steroids. It has a very twisted old-tyme soda fountain/burger joint feel, as opposed to Ruby's rollerskate diner feel, and that has been blended with a family friendly sports bar of sorts. The burgers tend toward awesome, and the seasoned fries are the best anywhere. Check 'em out if you can.

yes Islands is awesome :D

it's prolly may favorite place to eat around here. I like how they don't play sports on the TV in the bar, instead they always have surfing or skateboarding vids playing :P

the Chili's around here is pretty good. but I may just be biased because of the supahot bartenders :( and the presedente margaritas are oh so good.