treamcast baby !

Mag

I'm getting both the PSP and treamcast. So I got nothing to lose for :)

I wouldn't spend all that money on a dreamcast with a screen, I can buy a tv for half that much.

Spend your money on a PSP and games, I just bought one this morning and it's awsome.

All you rich fellas :afro::banghead: I so envy you all :banghead:

I'm getting both the PSP and treamcast. So I got nothing to lose for :banghead:

I wouldn't spend all that money on a dreamcast with a screen, I can buy a tv for half that much.

Spend your money on a PSP and games, I just bought one this morning and it's awsome.

auhh you little.. :afro:

well you manage to change my mind, I don't think I do need another dreamcast, it's just for a good show seeing as a dc addict myself. Since I'm more on the side of purchasing a psp, I guess I shouldn't budget my time to play both.

yeah that's why I never got a treemcast, the price is way outta wack with the original DC. the one thing I really like is the saturn style pads they come with. but I've never been able to find them sold individually. doesn't matter anymore cuz my DC gave up the ghost a few months back.

• 2 weeks later...
O_O

Did you try my realignment guide?!?

yep I did the alignment a few times back in the day. this isn't a laser problem, it's a smell of burning plastic problem. :o

Same thing what happend woth my DC but it is fixable somehow. My cousin is an engineer and is very good at fixing systems and Games. He fixed it and it works better then ever. Although I dont know how.

I will se and ask my cousin for help. I dought you need any mony to fix the problem

O_O

Yes, my dc is saved thanks to you... I didn't thank you personally since I never find the time to do so.. but once again, thanks for saving her life =P (Yes, I call my precious DC Dreamy.. No one should comment about her or I'll kill you =P )

O_O

Yes, my dc is saved thanks to you... I didn't thank you personally since I never find the time to do so.. but once again, thanks for saving her life =P (Yes, I call my precious DC Dreamy.. No one should comment about her or I'll kill you =P )

I need a new DC mine stops working after a min (keeps going back to the menu) And the only way it stays running is with the top off and use a Desk fan on it Anyone got any ideas what the problem might be ? ;);):(