Moral question about returning/exchanging stuff

since it's from target, it might be a lil harder to return, unlike wal mart

The dehydration isn't the bike's fault.  You can't expect to go on an 8-mile bike ride without drinking water and expect to be okay.  Make sure its water though, anything else will dry you out even more.

As for the exchange, I would go with Swithin's suggestion, be courteous about the whole thing and don't put any of the blame on her, or you'll go on a guilt-trip that you will never live down.

Here's what he should do...

Pslug: "Oh hi mom, you are looking ravishing today."

Mom: "Ooooohhh, thank you son. What is that your wearing?"

Pslug: "It's for the girls mom, GameCop told me to get a girlfriend."

Mom: "Yeah, I know that GameCop. Sounds familiar."

Pslug: "So mom, I love the bike..but it hurts my tushy."

Mom: "Want me to kiss it for you?"

Pslug: "No, it's ok. I was wondering though.."

Mom: "It's ok, GameCop was a very good looking person. Nothing happened."

Pslug: "I'm talking about something else mom.."

Mom: "That GameCop can just last for hours and hours."

Pslug: "I mean the Bike, the Bike."

Mom: "The bike ride with GameCop was fabulous"

Pslug: "Nevermind, forget I said anything."

And so the journey moves on with PlasticSlug and his lifestyle.

His tush will forever hurt in the mist of darkness falling. :D

Funniest post I've read today! LOL!

ok I returned the flocker!!! and man was it an adventure.

condensed!

1. checked out my new bike at store, and fell in love in love with it.

decided to exchange bike,

2. clean off bike and replace the seat with original.

3. Went to original store to cust service, where i met this B1tch who basically told me to take my beat up bike and get the flock out, (but she did say they you have to try to repair first before they can do anything).

4. ok now on to the second store, the story is now my poor old grandma got me the bike and I had it repaired twice and its still sucks cock. Before i know it a gift card practically hits me in the face. Score!

5. Wait i cant do $hit with a gift card! called everyone and they all say im flocked!

6. in a panic i now head to store #3 and i have them tell me any loopholes in the system and they sill tell me im flocked.

then i met this dude and he told me that the reason i got a gift card was because i used a gift receipt.

7 I need to get that original receipt from mom (120 miles away & my new bike is on hold for 1 day....), then he tells me that i can use the #'s on the receipt to get the money off the gift card.

8. So now i decide to call me my mom and go home, bout 20 min later she finds here receipt and i go back to the store. The nice dude i was talking to was now on lunch and i had to talk to the big boss.

8. Big boss tells me that she cant do anything cause the transaction is now on the gift card and not on the old receipt so im flocked again!

9. she tells me to talk to the 2nd store i went to, but im not going to drive across town again so i call them. I talk to the dude who did the transaction and have to wait another 10 min.

He calls me back and has me start to read him some #'s and all is great, they are about to put it back on the card, then he tells me to, give him my moms credit card # i tell him no. So the other option is that he can give me cash.

10. so here i am driving across town again to store #2 to pick up my cash......

6 hours later im now back at my house....

and i have my money....

ROFL at gamecop

I have a schwinn right now and i hate it. Seriously there is something wrong with schwinn bikes, where you have to put more effort into moving it than you would with any other bike.

Plus they are very heavy, when they tell you its an aluminum bike (Very sweet thing to have) they are LYING!! Notice under that the fine print, Aluminum ALLOY!

Its like.1% aluminum and 99.9% Steel

I hate my schwinn, its a huge pain in the ass, i want my old bike back which was awesome.

(Im into mountain biking and stuff so i kinda know what im talking about i guess)