Firefox updates

Ryuken

it did it again i got 1.01 and 1.02 on the list...i hate when it forces me to make a new profile...:P then I would have to copy/paste all my extensions and bookmarks...

It should save all your settings, bookmarks, extensions etc. Even if you uninstall a previous version first then reinstall the update. That's how its worked for me so far.

Unless you choose a different folder to intall in from the previous version, as Ryuken mentiioned.

Edited by Sturmvogel

The only problem I hate with FireFox is the upgrade system was never properly made from the 0.x series to the 1.x series. I still have Mozilla FireFox 0.8 in my Add/Remove Programs list and I can't remove it without seing an error. I know others have the same problem since it happened on my other computer as well.

upgrade it ;)

I did upgrade it, but it still shows the old version in the add/remove programs list. That's what I am trying to say. :lol:

then remove it

Do you not read? :lol:...

I still have Mozilla FireFox 0.8 in my Add/Remove Programs list and I can't remove it without seing an error.

There are programs that are able to remove obsolete/ghost entries from the Add/Remove Programs list.

One was called Add/Remove Plus or something of that sort.