Ubisoft's Release Schedule for 2005-2006

Gryph

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definetly looking forward to PoP3 and Might and Magic has been pretty decent. Ive never really been interested in any Tom Clancy game, except maybe Rainbow 6 3. The only thing redeeming about that game was that I could use the M60E3 or the M82 and blow the crap out of people.

It sucked that they only gave you the E3, the normal M60 is a lot longer. (For those of you who don't know guns, the M60 is a "light" machine gun and the M82 is a.50 Caliber Sniper Rifle)

I love Bomberman games, so that one is pretty high on my interest list, but other than that, only the King Kong game perks my interest. I've had my fill of Tom Clancy based games, and I haven't played any of the PoP games to warrant any big excitement over another one coming out.

makes me wonder how many Tom Clancy books aren't about the same shiit

A wild guess: None of them? :P

Nah, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is worth the wait also. I haven't even played the first or the second yet.

They need to do another beyond good and evil game i was pretty surpised at how decent the game was.. but no ones like it at all.

That game was awesome. So much variety, some pretty fresh ideas, and solid gameplay all around. The music during the races was some of the most unbearable music in the history of video games, but the rest

was good enough to make up for that. It hit $20 in like a week too, probably because they were trying to push XIII at the time.

They need to do another beyond good and evil game i was pretty surpised at how decent the game was.. but no ones like it at all.

That game was awesome. So much variety, some pretty fresh ideas, and solid gameplay all around. The music during the races was some of the most unbearable music in the history of video games, but the rest

was good enough to make up for that. It hit $20 in like a week too, probably because they were trying to push XIII at the time.

well from what i read it didnt sell well at all.. people thought it looked to kiddy. Damn the sony generation for that... next thing u know the game is in the bargain bins when it no way should have been. Almost every site gave a good review.. hopefully we will see another or something like it from ubi