Nintendo GDC Keynote Speech

Gryph

CD's or Cartridge

Nintendo 64= Cartridge

they should go back to using carts... seriously I miss them. Cds getting scratched up is gay.

Well, the only problem with cartridges are that they hold verrry little space, and they cost a fortune to produce.

Resident evil 2, N64's largest game is I think a 512mbit cart...which is like 64 megabytes.

CD's or Cartridge

Nintendo 64= Cartridge

they should go back to using carts... seriously I miss them. Cds getting scratched up is gay.

Well, the only problem with cartridges are that they hold verrry little space, and they cost a fortune to produce.

Resident evil 2, N64's largest game is I think a 512mbit cart...which is like 64 megabytes.

yeah looked alot better then the ps2 version to.. It does suck they cost more and cant hold as much.. but seriously if they solved those 2 problems id switch back to carts without even thinking twice.

I am still drooling at the light/water effects in the new zelda.

I agree, I liked carts a lot better. I've even started playing my old genesis because I missed having to blow the dust out of a cart every time that I wanted to use it.

It'd also be sweet if Revolution used full-size discs as opposed to what GCN uses now.

Edited by Bob Jahovic

Carts cost alot to make. Which was the down side to the N64. Revolution will prolly have something that looks like our current PC drives, with a small steep part in the inner layer and you can place a DVD on top. You can cram alot into 1.5 Gig discs. It has crazy compression methods.