Behold the future of the gaming industry!

Gryph

oh god yet another reason to bash rap and hip hop. i dont listen to either but i wont judge theses games cuz of that i will judgre if they are fun to play or not. and btw tom clancy's books are just like his games the same thing over and over with a different paint job.

honestly I've read two clancy books. They were non fiction. One was about different types of tanks and how calvaries manage them (along with info on GPS receivers and what not), the other and varieties of military helicopters. It'd be interesting to see games on those

oh god yet another reason to bash rap and hip hop. i dont listen to either but i wont judge theses games cuz of that i will judgre if they are fun to play or not. and btw tom clancy's books are just like his games the same thing over and over with a different paint job.

I don't think this is bashing hip hop or rap, it's bashing 50 Cent, hip pop, and this sort of willingness to attach any celebrity onto a game. It's a sad fact that games have to be like this to sell, a game being good on it's own merit is not good enough. Of course the game isn't out yet so I can't say that with certainty, but let's face it, this is just a gimmick. You could easily put Vanilla Ice in 50 Cent's place and still make the same game.

Most Vivendi published games are crap however.

sad but true. I wish they'd be more like UbiSoft.

Let's hope they are not taken over by EA. :D

I don't like this gangsta gaming news either, but I guess I will wait and play the game before I judge it.

And I agree that Tom Clancy novels are all the same.

Edited by Chaotica

I blame Drake.

Anyways. GTASA is better, at least with that I GET THE GOOD KIND OF RAP. WIT MY PUBLIC ENEMY AND CAIIIPRESS HE-ILL!

I blame Drake.

Anyways. GTASA is better, at least with that I GET THE GOOD KIND OF RAP. WIT MY PUBLIC ENEMY AND CAIIIPRESS HE-ILL!

Word ma nigga. :D Eh ok, let's see what the game is like, although I still say that the inclusion of 50 Cents does not let the game collect $200 when passing GO.