Who else?

I like GameInformer better then EGM tho. Sadly, I got no money to subscribe to GI :(

GI is qutie nice. i get mine for free for a whole year when i signed up for the value card at gamestop for used games. i think its still like that. its only 5 bucks :(

10$, but it's worth it, as you get a 10% discount on all used games, videos, and accessories.

I like GameInformer better then EGM tho. Sadly, I got no money to subscribe to GI :D

GI is qutie nice. i get mine for free for a whole year when i signed up for the value card at gamestop for used games. i think its still like that. its only 5 bucks :P

10$, but it's worth it, as you get a 10% discount on all used games, videos, and accessories.

oooo it was 5 bucks for me :D bought it when they had a 2 used games 1 free deal. it was nice. anyways...i just got my 2nd Official Playstation Mag in the mail today. oooo those free dealies that GC gave us are niiiiiiccccceeee :clapping: i got a stackful of game mags on my desk and didnt pay a thing for any of em. love it! :lol: