Arcade

As the topic description suggests, would this be possible in the future. It's kind of painstaking having to wait around for admins to create tournaments on the Arcade. I think allowing us to make them will make the Arcade more active and competitve..

And thanks Diso for making tourneys for us thus far. :P

It's a good idea, we just need more people who will actually play in them if they sign up, too. Is there any way possible to offer a prize, like credits, to the winner? I know that would only really affect people who are active in the Forum Attack portion, but it would be a nice incentive :P

I don't think it's possible since only admins have access to the Admin Panel. Hell, mods can't initiate tournaments. But then again, I don't know what the Admin Control Panel looks like.

Actually gryph. I think u should be able to create tournies since its it the arcade mod database.

This is a good idea but I dont think atm with the current version that we can't let you guys do this cause then by getting access to make tournies. You also get access to delete high scores which is a no no. :P

I don't think it's possible since only admins have access to the Admin Panel. Hell, mods can't initiate tournaments. But then again, I don't know what the Admin Control Panel looks like.

Yeah....that's what Diso has reiterated in the past. I don't know how the Ibpro Arcade meshes with invision boards. But it seems to me that ibpro has to be reworked so that access to making tournaments can be given to members...does that make sense?? :P

EDIT: Diso posted right before me. Obviously we can't have members accessing or editing scores. So does Ibpro Arcade have to be changed/updated or Invision?

Edited by Sturmvogel