Who is the daddy?

emsley

Who is the daddy?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you mean, who would i pick to be my father if i had the choice? hmm...probably either hulk hogan or willy wonka. hulk hogan because id inheiret his size, and id probably get to wrestle with him in a few matches too. that would be cool! :) then again, it would be cool to be willy wonka's son too. when he'd die, id get the chocolate factory, including the oompa loompas. :cry: you gotta love that little song that they do. would probably get annoying after a while though. oh well...if that happened, id just put them up for sale on ebay. 8):D

Hulk Hogun - hmm.. good choice, a living legendary wreastler, but although quite old and daddy wants me to rip all my nice new T-shirts :D

Ted debiase - a whut whut ??

Big "daddy" - Adam Sandler ? umm pass..

Me - emsley, how old are you ?? out of my curiousity, i dont accept but not hypocritically, i like england chaps but not my types.

Your dad? - dead.........:lol:

Jakie chan - good choice.. but if he force me into stunts learning.. Forrrrget it !!!!!

Willy wonka - hmm.. Life time supply of Choooocolate..8) WHAT ARE YOU NUTS ?? :):cry: